If your looking for something to do with the kids this half terms why not get out and about and kick some leaves in one of our fantastic parks right on your doorstep. Bristol has a surprising abundance of green space. Here’s some of our favourite parks, walks, and outdoor spaces.
1. Blaise Castle Estate – Blaise Castle is more than just a park! There’s free entry to the house museum if you fancy popping inside, a great café, a huge kids play area, or just enjoy over 650 acres of registered parkland.
2. The Downs – There are some great walking trails around the Downs, so make sure to check out the Bristol council website for the routes.
3. Canford Park – At Leese & Nagle we occasionally see properties come on the market with stunning views over Canford Park, a beautiful Victorian park with tennis courts, football pitches, a coffee shop and a children’s play area. Dont forget the fireworks display on Sat 10th Nov at 6pm in aid of Bristol charities. Our director Rob has been helping to organise this event for years and its an absolute cracker for anyone with children.
4. Brandon Hill – Parts of Brandon Hill and the Cabot Tower area are protected by the Avon Wildlife Trust, meaning it’s a great space for a lovely quiet walk and a picnic.
5. Leigh Woods – Just a short hop over the Clifton Suspension Bridge is Leigh Woods, with over two square kilometres of beautiful woodland and stunning views of the city.
If you’re interested in buying a property in Clifton, Westbury on Trym, or the surrounding areas, the team at Leese & Nagle are experts in these neighbourhoods. We’d be glad to give you some advice or talk you through the type of homes you’ll find in this area. Give us a call today on 0117 974 1741 (Clifton office) or 0117 962 2299 (Westbury on Trym office) and we’ll be pleased to help you.