Here’s a few things to bear in mind when you’re getting your garden ready for sale.
1. Think about how you can make your garden as colourful as possible – at the front as well as the back. If you don’t currently have many flowering shrubs consider putting in a few pots or hanging baskets that you can take with you to your new home.
2. If you’ve got a patio or decking make sure it’s safe for viewings. Give it a good jet-wash and pull up any weeds. Consider replacing any areas of the deck or patio which are damaged.
3. Everyone likes to see a big, green lawn, so give it a good feed and make sure it’s been recently mowed.
4. Consider dismantling any children’s outdoor swings or climbing frames if you’re planning on taking these to your new home; this can help the garden look bigger.
4. Get rid of any outside clutter. Trim the hedges, pull up any weeds, and make sure fences are in good repair. If you’ve got some outside space we want to show it off!
If you’re considering selling your home, Leese & Nagle are here to help. We can give you advice and tips personal to your property and guide you through the process. Give us a call today on 0117 974 1741 (Clifton office) or 0117 962 2299 (Westbury on Trym office) and we’ll be pleased to help you.